Please read these terms and conditions/shopping guide thoroughly before making a purchase.
We cannot be responsible for any troubles occurred with the failure to confirm the
following information in full.
We will check your order for flaws, carefully package it and weigh the parcel for the postage according to the EMS standard.
Please note that this procedure may take us up to 3 to 5 days. Your understanding is appreciated.
Sorry, we are only speak Japanese. Please contact us via e-mail
Terms and Conditions/Shopping Guide
||Wise Jinnan Building 4F 1-14-7 Jinnan Shibuya-ku Tokyo, Japan
||+81 3 6416 9201
- We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
Please note that if the payment through PayPal could not be confirmed within 7 days from the date which the payment request is sent, the order will be cancelled automatically.
Due to the increasing number of fraudulent transactions with unauthorized use of credit card,
we may request to change the payment method to bank transfer, especially for high-priced items and first-time users.
Customs Clearances and Duties
- IMPORTANT:Please be advised that we CANNOT undervalue the declared amount or list a specific value on the invoice upon customer's request.
The customs form and/or the invoice will be filled out accurately to reflect the actual value of your purchase,
marked as "Merchandise" and it is strictly enforced by law.
We CANNOT mark the items as "Gift" or other categories than merchandise.
- Import duties and taxes may be applied upon customs clearance in your country, and customers are responsible for such costs.
- For details, please contact the customs office of your country.
Policy against fraudulent transaction
- Complying with the strict policy against the fraudulent use of PayPal and credit card transaction,
orders over 50,000Yen may be held for 3days before shipment in order to confirm the secure authorization
on payment once the payment is made.
Your understanding and cooperation are appreciated.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
We cannot accept any cancellations or returns of purchased items.
- Most of our merchandise are secondhand, unless otherwise stated.
Please check the details, sizes, materials, damages, conditions and other factors of the item before making a purchase.
- Due to the nature of handling mostly secondhand goods, very few of our merchandises are absolutely flawless.
There may be tiny scratches on the surface of the items which could not be counted and described as damages, especially on the leather goods.
All deals between us and customers are made by the agreement on terms and conditions, including the above and the all information on this webpage.
- We cannot accept returns that are due to the following reasons.
- Wrong Impression/Slight differences in size measurements and conditions.
The description is subjective and the impression may vary from person to person.
Sizes are measured piece by piece by hand, and so are the damages and conditions.
Slight scratches, difference in measurements and the signs of use are unavoidable.
- Color appearance
The color of the actual products may look slightly different from the images.
- Absence and/or difference in attachments and accessories.
We list the attachments and accessories of the merchandise just as they arrived to us.
The attachments and accessories of our merchandise may differ from the ones from the official store or an authorized dealer.
- Repairs, Mending, Reforms, Remakes and Differences in parts and sizes.
The items may include different parts from the original conditions.
The items may be repaired, mended, reformed or remade from the original conditions.
- Odor and scent.
Due to the nature of second hand items, the items may not be completely odorless.
- Absence and/or difference in tags.
Many of our merchandises are imported goods.
Although all of our merchandise is genuine, the tags may differ from items to items depending on the stores and countries from where the items were purchased.
- Please feel free to contact us in advance for any questions about our merchandise before making a purchase.
- Brand New and never used.
- Brand New and never used, but has flaw(s) such as missing parts and stains. Please see the description.
- Barely used and in Mint condition. May be with tiny, unavoidable scratches, especially on leather products.
- Lightly used but in a good condition. Possibly with some slight flaws.
- The item has been regularly used. Obvious signs of use, possibly with notable flaws.
- The item has been heavily used. Obvious signs of use with significant flaws.
- Heavily damaged and may need a repair.
- 1. Place an order
Place an order from the product page by adding the item to your cart.
- 2. Order Processed
Your order is processed on the next day, and then the international shipping fee including packaging materials are calculated.
We take this step for each order since our merchandise is unique, secondhand goods.
Please note that this procedure may take us up to about 3 to 5 days since we carefully check the ordered items
(we inform you with any undescribed flaws at this point), pack them and weigh the whole package.
- 3. Make a payment
Once the shipping fee is confirmed, we either process your credit card or
provide you with a link to PayPal invoice where you can make a payment for the total billed amount.
The payment through PayPal is due within a week from the date we send out the invoice from our system.
All handling fees charged upon PayPal transaction are on us.
- 4. Shipping
Once your payment through PayPal is confirmed or the credit card transaction is successfully authorized,
we will ship out your order via EMS right away.
Once your order is shipped out, we will inform you with the EMS tracking number.
- Delivery & Shipping fees
- After an order is placed, an automatic reply in Japanese will be sent to you from Rakuten system.
Please note that the shipping fees mentioned in this e-mail are for orders to be delivered to an address within Japan and not applicable for delivery outside of Japan.
※When ordered from an English page, the automatic reply will be sent in English, with the shipping fees applicable for delivery to an address within Japan.
Please wait for us to contact you directly with international shipping fees to the country of destination.
- We will first calculate the shipping cost for your order including the packaging materials.
Once the shipping fee is confirmed, we will either process your credit card with the calculated shipping fee added to your billed amount, or send you a payment request where you can make a payment for the total amount via PayPal.
- Your order will be shipped out only after your payment is confirmed.
- All free shipping offers are applicable only to the domestic orders that are shipped within Japan, unless otherwise stated.
- Delivery Time
- The delivery time is estimated to be approximately 4 business days after shipment.
Please note that there may be delays in delivery depending on customs clearance and other various conditions of transportation,
and the arrival date and time cannot be designated.
- Combined shipping
- We cannot combine shipping on separate orders.
Please be advised that the shipping fee is charged for each order.
However, we can still combine shipping for separate orders that are placed
between 10:00AM to 9:59AM on the next day (Japan time).
- * All prices are listed in Japanese Yen
- * EMS
The following chart contains EMS prices based on weight and destination to certain countries.
||Oceania, North America, Central America and the Middle East
||South America and Africa
|Up to 300g
|Up to 500g
|Up to 600g
|Up to 700g
|Up to 800g
|Up to 900g
|Up to 1.0kg
|Up to 1.25kg
|Up to 1.5kg
|Up to 1.75kg
|Up to 2.0kg
|Up to 2.5kg
|Up to 3.0kg
|Up to 3.5kg
|Up to 4.0kg
|Up to 4.5kg
|Up to 5.0kg
- * Please refer to the link below for details.
Prohibited and Restricted Goods
- Items by Country
- Policies regarding prohibited and restricted goods differ in each country of destination.
Please click on the following links for popular destination countries (USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea, China, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand).
- * Please contact your local postal service handling EMS for information on other countries.
- Though we make our best effort to limit the listing of restricted goods such as lighters, knives and goods with battery,
the Rakuten system still allows you to include them in your order.
We may have to cancel those items from your order if found.
Your understanding is appreciated.
- Sales Tax is waived during the processing of orders that are addressed outside of Japan. Automatic notifications that are sent meanwhile may include sales tax, but it will be waived afterwards upon finalization of transaction.
- Regarding our customers’ personal information (address, name, e-mail address, etc.), we are taking the utmost care. Your personal information may be used for, and be used only for conducting our business.
- Matters pertaining to personal information are controlled within the confines of the law and unless required by government to disclose such information, personal information shall not be disclosed to third parties without prior written consent.