- Is it O.K. not to wash my car for 3 years after Pika Pika Rain glass coating application?
- Please wash your car about once a month, with or without car shampoo.
We highly recommend using microfiber cloths when you wash your car to avoid scratches made by car wash.
- There are 2 different kinds of Pika Pika Rain Glass Coating products. Which one should I purchase?
The glass coat made by both Hyper and Super Pika Pika Rain lasts up to 3 years.
-Hyper Pika Pika Rian = Super water repellent effect (beading effect), super shiny
-Super Pika Pika Rain =Super hydrophilic (water curtain effect), super shiny
- What should I avoid when I apply?
- 1. You want to avoid the contact of water. Getting wet will cause uneveness of the coating surface. If your car gets wet, wipe and dry it immediately.
Application under the hot weather: Avoid to work under the direct sunlight. Application under the cold weather: Be careful about frost due to temperature changes.
2. Make sure to wipe completely and not to leave the agent too much on paint surface. We recommend checking the finish from various angles.
- Do I need to do any special preparations before Pika Pika Rain Glass Coating application?
- Basically, you do not need any preparation unless your car paint surface is in poor condition.
Poor paint condition includes:
-Paint work done by non-professionals
-Paint surfaces that have no clearcoat
-Paint that is not fully settled
-Paint surfaces that are already deteriorated
- What parts can Pika Pika Rain glass coaing be applied on?
- A whole car except for glass surfaces or any parts made of rubber. Its heatproof temperature is 1,200 degree C, so you can use on engines and mufflers, too.
- How can I fix an unevenness-look on surface?
- If you notice uneven finish right after the application, please wipe it out immediately. If you can't fix it, use compound (safe-on-paint abrasives) to remove the coat.
- How long does it take for the glass coat to get fully hardened?
- Usually, it takes 2 weeks.
- Is it O.K. to wash my car before the full hardening?
- Please wash your car with a microfiber cloth and clean water gently.
- Can I use a car-wash-machine?
- We recommend not to put your car through it.
- Can I apply Pika Pika Rain glass coating twice or more?
- Yes, you can apply more than 1 layer. The glass coat will get thicker, as you apply more.
Please make sure to apply the second layer after the full hardening (2 weeks).
- I didn't finish the bottle. Can I use the leftover later?
- We recommend using it all once you open the bottle.
Please close the cap tightly and store the bottle in a cool, dark place in the case of leftover.
If the agent becomes cloudy, please stop using it. (We are not responsible for any troubles.)
- Can I re-use microfiber cloths and sponges?
- No. Glass particles are left on it even if you wash it. It will cause scratches on your car.
- Can I apply Pika Pika Rain on the surface alreadycoated by other products?
- Yes, it's possible, but we recommend removing it to get the maximum result.
- What should I do if Pika Pika Rain glass coating liquid touches glass surfaces?
- Please wipe it away immediately. If the agent gets hardened, use compound (safe-on-paint abrasives or for glass surface) ) to remove the agent.
- I want to apply Pika Pika Rain glass coating on a brand new car I just bought. What should I care when I apply?
- You might want to check if your car is waxed or not because some dealers put wax or some coating on your car as their service. If your car is waxed, you need to clean it first before the application. You will get the best result.
- Are there any cars that are not suitable for Pika Pika Rain glass coating application?
- Basically, Pika Pika Rain glass coating is suitable for any types and colors of cars. But, please test on the edge where unnoticable if your car is poor in paint condition.
- Should I remove the glass coat when I re-apply Pika Pika Rain glass coating 3 years later?
- No, you do not need to remove the coat. You can apply Pika Pika Rain glass coating on the previous coat. Just make sure to clean your car before the application.
- Is Pika Pika Rain glass coat cracked or broken?
- No, it will never be cracked or broken. Pika Pika Rain agent will become into clearcoat.
- Does the glass coat really last up to 3 years?
- Yes, it will never be removed naturally unless you use compound or abrasives. Its durability is proven by weathering test conducted by Osaka Municipal Technical Research Institute.
Pika Pika Rain glass coating is the only product that its durability is proven by a public research institute.
- Which combination is the best?
- Ultra Pika Pika Rain, Hyper Pika Pika Rain + Nano Pika Pika Rain (Super Water Repellent)
Super Pika Pika Rian + Nano Pika Pika Rain (Super Hydrophilic)
- The effect of Pika Pika Rain glass coating lasts up to 3 years. Is Nano Pika Pika Rain necessary?
- Nano Pika Pika Rain creates another layer that is very similar to the Pika Pika Rain glass coat. The layer protects the Pika Pika Rain glass coat and makes more gloss.
Also, Nano Pika Pika Rain can be used on glass surface. It will definitely help you drive in rain.
- When should I use Nano Pika Pika Rain?
- You have to wait for 2 weeks of Pika Pika Rain glass coat full hardening.
- Are there any cars that are not suitable for Nano Pika Pika Rain application?
- Basically, Nano Pika Pika Rain is suitable for any types and colors of cars. But, please test on the edge where unnoticable if your car is customized, especially paint surface.
- Can I spray Nano Pika Pika Rain(Super Water Repellent) on the surface coated by Super Pika Pika Rain glass coat(hydrophilic)?
- Yes, you can. In that case, Nano Pika Pika Rain works. So, your car will get hydrophilic effect.
- Can I re-use the microfiber cloth I used for Nano PikaPka Rai application?
- Yes, you can re-use it.